I’ve always wanted copper cookware.
I love cooking and many friends tell me I have missed my calling by not becoming a chef. For me the creative process of cooking is fun and the end result is the best reward. It’s a full contact sport so I have always wanted good tools, and a really nice copper set has been my fantasy for a long time.
I shopped around looking at both modern and vintage sets, domestic and imported brands. Somewhere in there I fell in love with the hammered look. The cost of these sets or pieces can be crazy prohibitive, but then again, this is cookware for LIFE.
- Premium Stainless Steel interior with a thick heat-radiating aluminum core for efficient heat distribution
- Beautiful hammered copper exterior for better heat control and heat retention
- Comfortable stay cool handles are built for strength and stability over a lifetime of use
- Oven and broiler safe to 500 Degrees F
- Metal-utensil safe; Lifetime Warranty
Founded in Omegna, Italy in 1901 by Carlo Lagostina and his son Emilio, Lagostina quickly became a renowned brand with a specialty in stainless steel cookware.
Since 1901, Lagostina’s core values of impeccable Italian craftsmanship, high-quality materials, technological innovation, and elegant design have endured. Today, as Italy’s one of the preferred premium cookware brand, we continue to stand behind these core values with a lifetime guarantee.
Each piece of Lagostina cookware represents quintessential Italian culture, celebration of food, life, family and friends – of memorable gatherings around the table; of spirited conversation. Cooking is an art that is meant to be shared.
(Buy it from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Lagostina-Q554SA64-Martellata-Hammered-Stainless/dp/B014X01E66/)