Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.
(Original recipe from: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/cheese-recipes/whole-roasted-ricotta-with-honeyed-figs/)
EasyRecipe Plugin Demo (Tastefully Simple Template)
The below box is generated using the EasyRecipe plugin.
- a few fresh bay leaves
- ½ a bunch of fresh oregano
- 8 figs
- a few rounds of ricotta or other round cheeses, such as camembert
- 1 orange
- extra virgin olive oil
- runny honey
- a few garlic cloves
- a large handful of rocket
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Place the bay in a roasting tray, pick over the oregano and sit the ricotta on top. Season generously.
- Halve and scatter the figs around the cheese, finely grate over the orange zest then drizzle everything with oil and honey.
- Rub the flavours into the cheese with your hands, then scatter over the remaining oregano, then roast for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and firm.
- Slice up the ciabatta, then peel and halve the garlic cloves. Preheat a griddle pan and griddle thin slices of ciabatta. Rub the toast with the cut side of the garlic. Drizzle with oil and leave to one side.
- Serve the roasted ricotta on a board with a stack of toast, the sticky figs and some rocket and picked fresh mint on the side.